Tracks affected by QDC (host) ongoing connectivity issues
Please be advised that the host (QDC) for tracks listed below is experiencing connectivity issues and at any time the link to the tracks can drop, this is usually evident during the posting of the tracks. This is completely out of our control but our hub is working closely with the host to monitor the ongoing issues they are experiencing
Santa Anita , Emerald Downs, Hazel Park, Evangeline Downs, Charles Town, Los Alamitos, Bangor Raceway, Golden Gate, Meadowlands and Turf Paradise
We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Churchill Downs Info
Please be advised that per contractual obligations with NBC and NBC Sports Network regarding race coverage from Churchill Downs, RGS will be unable to video stream the Churchill Downs signal between 12:30-6:00 p.m. EST on Friday, May 1 and 12:00 - 7:30 p.m. EST on Saturday, May 2.
The telecast is on NBC and NBC Sports Network.
Churchill Downs Opened Saturday, April 25th
A regular $2.00 Pick 6 with a carryover and minor pool will be offered through the conclusion of the spring meet.
New this meet is the Lucky 7 Jackpot wager at Churchill Downs. This wager will be available on opening night and continue throughout the entire spring season. The Lucky 7 Jackpot wager requires players to select the winner of seven consecutive races. Bettors that have the highest number of winners in the seven-race sequence will equally share 70% of the net money wagered into the pool. The remaining 30% of the net pool will carry to the Lucky 7 Jackpot which will only be paid out if there is one unique winning ticket. Again, the Lucky 7 Jackpot will be paid out only if there is a single winning wager with seven winners placed at the required minimum bet value of ten-cents.
* Churchill Downs offers $0.10 Superfecta's - however, on Oaks Day and Derby Day the Superfecta is a $1.00 minimum wager.
Cal Expo Closes Sunday, May 3rd
All Pick Pools will be forced out on closing day. The $0.10 Jackpot Pick 6 will have a Mandatory Payout - the current carryover as of May 2nd is: $4,726.53
Turf Paradise Closes Tuesday, May 5th
All Pick Pools will be forced out on closing day.